saturday, one day before my next radio show.
very broad, i know. but i will surely lead it in my own unexpected way to Sarah’s and mine favorite: collective memory.
Will there be more or less people listenin to it, comparing to a week ago?
if you wish, answer within 28 or 29 hours, even 30, following questions, or some, or one of them:
1. is history part of our memory /distant and recent history/?
2. if yess, how does history become our memory?
3. can individual memory be emotionaly manipulated?
4. who or what creates collective memory?
5. what is the key to the successfull emotional manipulation over collective memory?
6. what is your memory you would like to share in my show?
7. name one event that caused mess in collective memory.
If you give me any answers, i will read them out and translate them in my radio show.
i know it’s at the last moment, but come on, Sarah, Owen, Daniel, Kirk, all of us who care about memory!
I will dare reading one of my poems in english during the show. That one I never posted here. It is in a way about personal memory… and in english. It is called: rock hip hops!
Photoes by: Jelena Markovic